Application for Admission
See school Admission’s Notice link at the end of this page.
Application for enrolment in the school is made by completing the School’s Enrolment Application Form, and returning it to the School Office.
All offers of enrolment are subject to acceptance of the School’s Code of Behaviour.
Enrolment Application Forms for the next school year are available during the months of January to March. The last date for return of completed Enrolment Application Forms is 21 days from the date of issue.
Upon receipt of School Enrolment Application Form, an Enrolment Registration Pack complete with Enrolment & Admissions Policy, Enrolment registration form, school’s Code of Behaviour, Acceptable User Policy will issue in due course. The enrolment registration form will be used to obtain the following:
• Primary Online Database (mandatory information for Dept)
• Special Educational Needs information
• Emergency contact details
• Medical details
• Baptismal Certificates (if baptised outside the parish)
• Information of previous school(s) attended
• Guardianship/custody/access arrangements
• Other information sought by the school
Parents/guardians will be informed of their child’s acceptance or refusal within 21 days of the closing date for receipt of completed enrolment registration form.
The school makes provision for late applications.
Please download and read our –> Admissions Notice
Please download and read our –> Admissions Policy
Please download and complete our –> Enrolment Form